Code of Ethics
Duct Cleaners Association
This document certifies that
Is a member in good standing for the year
March 14, 2006 to June 30,
And has agreed to conduct its air duct
cleaning business in accordance with the following mandatory Code of Ethics:
- We will serve our customers with integrity and
- We will perform our work using Source Removal
- We will be honest and forthright in our advertising.
- We will provide our clients with accurate
inspections and evaluations of the cleanliness and physical condition of their HVAC
systems, using this information to determine the type of' cleaning and maintenance
services required, if any.
- We will provide only necessary and desired services
to our clients, and will not use furnace / air duct cleaning as a means of' selling
unnecessary or unwanted products or services.
- We will provide services only after completing the
necessary bonding and licensing procedures.
- We will utilize the services and products of those
who possess specialized skills, tools, or trades not possessed by us when circumstances
call for work to be done which we are unable to perform.
- We will stay abreast of 'new developments in
technology, tools of' the trade, building codes, the Uniform Mechanical Code, and any
other codes or information that directly affects our work.
- We will require that all employees of' our firm
practice furnace/air duct cleaning in accordance with NADCA Guidelines and the Code of
- We will perform our services in accordance with the
current published standards of the association.
NATIONAL AIR DUCT
1518 K Street, NW, Suite 503
Washington, DC 20005